Omega Balm 50ml with FREE Natural Lip Balm
translation missing: en.products.sca_price
Free Returns - Next Day Delivery
Special Spring Offer - Buy a 50ml Omega Balm and get a 8ml Lip Balm (worth £6.50) FREE!
Omega Balm is a fantastic, healing balm created from 100% natural ingredients (no petroleum jelly), to be used as an alternative to the many chemical-based balms on the market.
Castrolatum is a revolutionary new natural tech active that helps to lock moisture into the skin by mimicking the effects of paraffin-based balms, which are completely devoid of any nutrients. Omega Balm is so beneficial because the ingredients are effectively ‘locked’ into the skin, fortifying the building blocks of our skin, and promoting intense healing.
In particular it will help to alleviate flaky, cracked, rough skin, including red and irritated skin. It is especially beneficial on the lips, cuticles, backs of heels and hands and will create an effective barrier against nappy rash.
Sacha Ichi Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Calendula Oil.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.
· Dry skin. Particularly on heels, elbows, knees and lips.
· Mature skin.
· Red and irritated skin such as rashes and irritations.
· Many customers have written to us testifying significant improvements in eczema and psoriasis.
· Helps the skin to heal after surgery, sports injury or a playground accident. Do not apply to broken skin or an open wound but start applying as soon as the skin has closed to help minimise scarring.
· Chickenpox – as soon as the sore is not open
· During menopause to help reduce redness and dryness
· Babies – for nappy rash and cradle cap.
· Children – to hydrate and moisturise their skin daily and to keep their skin soft and supple, to soothe and redness or irritation and to avoid scarring after a playground accident.
· Sunburn and After-Sun – for use after sun to help soothe the skin, lock in moisture and minimise peeling. It also helps pro-long the life of your tan.
Omega Balm, just like Omega Oil, is very high in essential Omegas, which are necessary for good health as they constitute up to 30% of our skin’s lipids, yet we are unable to produce them biologically. Omega Oil infuses the skin directly with these building blocks – helping to support the skin’s entire cellular structure through the healing, growing and ageing process.
Independent studies have concluded:
· 45% increase in skin elasticity
· 19% increase in skin hydration
· 96% of users felt their skin was smoother and softer
· 92% of users would recommend to a friend
Apply twice daily for a minimum of 3 months. During Pregnancy apply daily during the entire term.
You can currently recycle all components of our packaging with the exception of the pump. From 2021 we are proud to be replacing all our PET plastic with PCR plastic (using post-consumer waste recycled plastic) so no plastic is going into landfill or oceans, but is recycled back into new products.
Please note that we currently only ship to Mainland UK and Europe.
A signature may be required upon delivery. If no one is available the driver may leave a postcard advising that a delivery has been attempted and that the recipient should contact them to rearrange delivery.
Please see here for full delivery details